Why Choose Inada?
An Inada massage chair is an important investment in your personal well-being. So don’t settle for one of the many Chinese-made or other inferior imitations. Inada massage chairs are not the least expensive, but they are unquestionably the best value for the money. Long after other electronic chairs begin to fail mechanically, your Inada Sogno DreamWave™ chair will be providing comfort and relaxation year after year.
Only the original Inada brand massage chairs are based on decades of research, breakthrough innovation, strict quality control and award-winning design. The result? Year after year of daily massages, deep relaxation, stress relief and freedom from pain.
Inada is proud to be a corporate sponsor of National Public Radio (NPR), helping to underwrite programming including: Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Car Talk and Weekend Edition.
As you do your research, you’ll discover the many reasons why Inada massage chairs are preferred by the most discriminating buyers:
Anyone seriously interested in quality should focus their attention on Japanese massage chair brands. The premium massage chair market is dominated by Japanese-owned and operated manufacturers. This is not surprising, as Japan is the single most competitive massage chair market in the world. Amazingly, over 22% of Japanese households own a massage chair! Over the years, fierce competition in Japan has pushed the sophistication and reliability of Japanese massage chair brands to where they are today and well beyond what non-Japanese makers are able to produce.
Among the Japanese electric massage chair brands, Inada has set the often-imitated standard. Inada’s dominant position has made it the best-selling massage chair of all time. It continues to lead the market in Japan, the United States, and now the around the globe.
Inada invests more resources into massage chair R&D than any other massage chair maker in the world.
True marvels of manufacturing science, Inada massage chairs offer innovative features you won’t find anywhere else:
The Inada DreamWave has completely redefined what a massage chair can be:
- It cradles and massages your entire body, with over 1,200 square inches of body coverage—more than any other massage chair.
- Its infrared scanning technology measures your body and personalizes the shiatsu massage to your own individual needs, recreating the touch of human hands.
- Sogno DreamWave’s 100% Auto-Adaptive Design conforms to users between 5′ and 6’5″—the broadest height range of any massage chair on the market.
- Proprietary, patented, Sogno DreamWave technology gently rocks your hips side-to-side in an undulating and soothing figure-eight motion.
- The Sogno DreamWave massage chair features 100 separate inflatable air cells that compress to massage arms, legs, feet and hands.
- Easy-to-use remote delivers a wide range of customizable or pre-configured shiatsu massage sessions, with hundreds of possible combinations.
Get the whole story and all the details on the Inada Sogno DreamWave massage chair.
Inada massage chair products offer the best warranty and extended warranty available, backed by a nationwide team of technicians. We’re here to answer your questions anytime. We want to make sure you enjoy your Inada massage chair for many years.
Since 1962, Inada has been the maker of The World’s Best Massage Chair®. Inada massage chair products have won numerous awards and accolades, including:
- 2010 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2009 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2009 American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) Pinnacle Award Finalist
- 2005 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
- 2004 CES Design & Engineering Showcase Award
5. Manufacturing Standards, Electrical Standards and Certifications
Our factories in Japan measure up to the highest manufacturing standards in the world. All Inada facilities fully meet certification requirements of ISO 13485:2003. ISO 13485:2003 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer requirements and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices and related services.
All our massage chair products are registered with the FDA as Class I medical devices. Here are details regarding our registration:
|Name:||FAMILY MEDICAL CHAIR (JAPAN); INADA CHAIR (USA)|
|Classification Name:||MASSAGER, THERAPEUTIC, ELECTRIC|
|Medical Specialty:||Physical Medicine|
|Establishment Name:||FAMILY CO., LTD. NAWA FACTORY|
|Owner/Operator:||FAMILY CO., LTD.|
Inada massage chairs are also TUV certified. This is a demanding German electrical standard that (as far as we know) no other massage chair brand has obtained. It is a mark of engineering and safety excellence. Because TUV is acknowledged by many governments as “the” standard in electrical safety, presence of the TUV mark on our product automatically guarantees compliance with all US electrical safety standards including the UL standard.
Need more reasons to choose Inada massage chairs?